ELKAN LET’S TALK WITH UNDER 5’S: A practical course for parents or carers of children aged under 5 years
Please note: This course is funding dependant as we are not core funded.
If you are concerned about your child’s communication, language or learning, and want some practical ideas as to how to help them, then this course is for you.
This course will provide you with:
- A wealth of information and an opportunity to share experiences with other parents and carers of children with similar communication challenges
- Practical advice and strategies which are easy to implement in the your home
- Let’s Talk with Under 5s workbook, a practical resource containing an abundance of tips, ideas and strategies
- Registration with OCN London to enable you to achieve accreditation at level 1 (accredited courses only)
- Access to our unique online learning log, allowing you to complete and submit your coursework online (accredited courses only)
You’ll be taught over seven two-hour sessions. These are fun and interactive and cover a wide range of topics.
The course covers the following topics:
|What is communication?|
|Helping Young Children to Use Words and Sentences|
|Asking Questions and Sharing Books|
|Helping Children with Unclear Speech|